SATIS 2018: Sublime images through innovations !
The SATIS show opens its doors on November 6 and 7 to the latest innovations related to the image, whether it is equipment or services. The best of the recording and post-production ecosystem will be exhibited on the Pullman Dock, main hall of the show and a dozen conferences will propose a serious state of the art on the production of premium images with thematic appointments about large sensors, HDR, 8K, virtual reality, augmented reality...
"SATIS-Screen4All is a unique french rendez-vous, in particular regarding technological advances serving image creation. In this perspective, we offer a dozen conferences related to production and post production but also workshops. The exhibition gives also the opportunity to meet manufacturers, service providers, distributors whose offer to enrich the ecosystem serving the creation of images during the shooting phase and in post production… And several exhibitors will present products for the first time in France, particularly in the field of filming and lighting, "comments Stephan Faudeux, organizer of SATIS Screen4ALL.
Among the confirmed exhibitors offering product or services regarding image capture: EUROLIGHT - INA - JVCPRO - GOBELINS - K5600 - NIKON - PANASONIC - SONY - CARTONI - K5600 LIGHTING - SPLINE - FISHEYE 360 - DATAVIDEO - ECLALUX - KEY LITE - DMG …
Sublime images through Innovations…. Our talks selection :
Tuesday, November 6:
- 10.30 / 11.30 am (AGORA 1): Demystifying HDR, from filming to production.
- 12.00 am / 1.00 pm (AGORA 1): Filming in extreme conditions.
- 3.00 / 4.00 pm (AGORA 2): Live filming and large sensors.
- 5 / 6 pm (AGORA 1): UH early feedback on live UHD.
- 5 / 6 pm (THEMA 2): Using drones for live filming.
- 6.30 / 7.30 pm (AGORA 1): Filming fiction with large sensors: what effects on storytelling.
Wednesday, November 7:
- 12.00 am / 1.00 pm (THEMA 2): 8K is already here.
SATIS - SCREEN4ALL in short...
- A 5000 m² exhibition - 3 Halls, more than 150 exhibitors and partners...
Exhibitors list > https://buff.ly/2QZWlBR
- The 360 Film Festival third edition, a showcase for VR / 360 content (60 contents presented to visitors in 2017) and other immersive contents...
The 2018 Festival offers 4 new categories: 3 categories for Augmented Reality contents and 1 Large format category.
Discover the 360 Film Festival in detail > https://buff.ly/2NoT948
- More than 50 conferences and Keynotes with the following key topics :
HDR - VFX - I.A. - UHD – LARGE SENSORS - STORAGE - VR - ESPORT - AR - 6DOF - DRONES - BLOCKCHAIN - INTERCOM - WORKFLOW - DATAVIZ - TV - BROADCAST - CORPORATE - 8K – IMMERSIVE SOUND - …
...With 200 speakers representing the entire audiovisual value chain!
Discover the conferences program > https://buff.ly/2QgDeDo
DATES AND LOCATION: November 6 and 7, 2018 - Docks of Paris, La Plaine Saint-Denis
Sign up today to receive all the news about the show!
Free accreditation (for professionals only)
Dossier à la une
Dernières news / coups de coeur
SONOVISION PREMIUM PARTNERS